Heathly eating, healthy talking and healthy company. We did everything DL bar the exercise! The food was DLicious and we had and excellent array raffle prizes.
We raised a record £310 for Megan Baker House. An interesting talk was given Jackie Tarling on healthy eating. This was accompanied by the David Lloyd Chef demonstration of cooking some healthy dishes. See receipe/menu here.
A big thank you to our raffle prize donators:
Rebecca Delmore of Worcester Warriors
– Box for 10 people at a Worcester Warriors home game to include a meal (2013/14 Season)
Jenny Cheshire from Worcester Racecourse
– 4 x Tickets for Complimentary County Enclosure for 2014 Season
Shirley Rabbetts from Harrison Clark Rickerbys
– Will for Free Voucher
Clare O’Neil of Better Health and Living
Becky Sutcliffe of twentyfiveboutique, 25 Friar Street, Worcester
– £20 Voucher
June Mills of June Mills HR Solutions
– Liz Earle Beauty Products
Sam Moran of Polished Nails by Sam
– £20 voucher towards a treatment.
Fiona Weston-Viccars of TREAT Beauty
– Beauty Treatment Voucher
– 3 hours private coaching voucher and 1.5 hours fulfillment coaching voucher
– Win a Jaguar car for the weekend and a Five-day family guest pass
Jo Menhinick Design Ltd
– Bottle of Prosecco